Communication Arts 2022 Illustration Competition, the most prestigious competition for creativity in illustration is calling for entries, open for new work first published or produced between January 2021 and January 2022.
CA’s Award of Excellence is one of the most-coveted awards in the industry. If chosen, winning places you in the highest ranks of your profession.
– Advertising: ads, posters, music and product packaging, etc.
– Editorial: consumer or trade magazines, newspapers, etc.
– For Sale: posters, prints, greeting cards, licensing/stock, gallery sale, online store, etc.
– Institutional: company/association publications, annual reports, catalogs, client websites, blogs, etc.
– Motion/Animation: time-based media for film, television, video or web, etc.
– Self-Promotion: promotion for illustrators, design firms, ad agencies, art schools, printers, paper companies, etc.
– Unpublished: experimental/personal work not published.
– Student Work: illustration or animation created for school assignments.
– Any illustration first published or produced from January 2021 through January 2022 is eligible. Entries may originate from any country.
– Campaigns or series are limited to 5 illustrations.
Entries can be submitted in the following formats:
– Digital Images: Must be RGB in JPG format with a maximum file size of 2MB.
– Motion/Animation Entries: Must be in MOV, MP4 or MPG format, with a maximum file size of 500MB.
What can be won?
Selected by a nationally representative jury of distinguished designers, art directors and illustrators, the winning entries will be distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Illustration Annual, in print and digital editions, and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work. As a service to art directors, designers and art buyers, a comprehensive index will carry contact information of the illustrators represented.
Each winning entrant will also receive a personalized Award of Excellence and award certificates issued for firms, individuals and clients.
This competition is open to any illustration first published or produced from January 2021 through January 2022.
fee: Oh Yes
deadline: January 07, 2022
more info: //www.commarts.com/competition/2022-illustration